Английски за всички! English for all!

Frequently Asked Questions


What qualifications do your teachers have?

All our teachers are qualified teachers and native speakers. They have extensive international experience in teaching English to children and adults. Their approach is tailored to meet the needs of each group and each student.


How long does it take to learn a foreign language?

Just like learning to play a musical instrument, learning English requires systemic, repeated practice of many different skills. The need to automate the process of reception and production means learning a foreign language is different from the educational process in other areas such as science.
We encourage our students to study for at least one academic year. Regular attendance and participation in classes and practicing at home are crucial on the path to fluency. For all who wish to continue to higher levels, apart from Beginners, all levels are covered in two school terms. This means that 2 years are needed to complete all of the following levels: Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate and Upper-Intermediate. These tentative deadlines can be shortened through intensive programs.


How long will it take for my children to learn English?

This depends on the intensiveness of the program and your child's level at school. We offer courses for every level of ability. If your child is working towards studying or working abroad, Orange House offers specialises courses for language exams such as CAE, IELTS, and TOEFL.


How long can I prepare for a certificate exam?

All courses to prepare for exams are held throughout the year in one semester (academic terms at Orange House have a duration of 12 weeks). To join the group it is necessary to know the language at least at Intermediate level. Each exam has a specific format and criteria so that our courses will help you to build an appropriate strategy to maximize your success.


Are Orange House Certificates valid as evidence of English proficiency?

At the completion of each level, students receive a certificate of assessment. Certificates issued by language centers are more informative and can be taken as evidence for training by some employers.


What do I do if I am in the wrong group?

The group that is right for you is determined by the results of the entry test. A borderline result may mean you are not placed most in the most appropriate group. In this case, you should consult with your teacher and we will offer you a better option.